Guests at Kahikatea Lodge can expect warm hospitality and professional service.
Host Tim Allingham prides himself on ensuring his guests feel comfortable and relaxed in Kahikatea's pleasant surroundings. Whether you're visiting on business or are here for pleasure, there are options galore when it comes to enjoying Waikato. Book sightseeing tours, get insider knowledge on the area, and enjoy knowing you're in good hands while you're here.
Whether you are visiting Hamilton for a conference, convention, rugby matches or cultural event or to enjoy a vibrant city on the move, let us attend to the details and ensure your stay is a memorable one.
We invite you to relax and unwind in our spacious and tastefully decorated hotel standard rooms, designed for your comfort
We look forward to welcoming you on your arrival in Gordonton, New Zealand.
Some of the Facilities include:
- 1. A deluxe suite comprising bedroom, lounge with kitchenette and large bathroom with its own garaging. 42" TV with your own sky decoder included.
- 2. A queen room with shared bathroom
- 3. A double room with shared bathroom
- 4. Free dog included with all rooms – Louis is very friendly and open to any attention you’re willing to give
- 5. Free wireless broadband
- 6. Shared lounge with full Sky for use by the queen and double room guests
- 7. Butlers’ pantry for making refreshments for use by the queen and double room guests
- 8. Laundry facilities
- 9. Entertaining areas off bedrooms with seating
- 10.Gas BBQ
- 11.Standing room for cars, boats and caravans
- 12.Evening meal available at additional cost
- 13.9 x 4 metre salt water pool
- 14.Three chickens providing free range eggs for guests breakfasts